It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Monday, May 27, 2013

I Joined The Summer Walk Challenge

I love to walk!  It is one of my favorite forms of exercise.  So needless to say, I was excited when I read that Mel was having a summer walk challenge on her blog.  The premise is quite simple.  You sign up and commit to walk one mile every day for the next 39 days.  It starts today and goes through July 4.  Like I said----simple.

Who's going to join with me?  It's not too late.  I was so excited to get started today, I walked 3.95 miles.  Hmmmm, I wonder if that counts for four days?  Just kidding!  If you'd like to join, just click on the link and sign up.  I have BIG fitness plans for this summer and this challenge is one thing that will help.  I am in a weight loss challenge at the place where I workout and I really want to win.  Walking, classes, logging my food---I could win, right?

Summer Walk Challenge Banner

4 comments:

  1. Very fun! If I head down your way this summer, we can walk a few miles together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love that. Maybe down the beach.

      Delete