It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Is Anybody Still Out There?

Life gets busy and I couldn't believe how long it's been since I lasted posted on this blog.  Two months is a long time. 

Good things have been going on though.  I recommitted to my health and fitness journey in January and I'm happy to say that it is going really well.  I found classes that I really love and I'm up to eight classes a week.  I signed up to walk the Indianapolis half marathon, so I'm doing training for that too.  My favorite thing is that other people are noticing that my body is changing.  I love that!

   Something really exciting happened.  I was chosen as a Fitbit ambassador! I am just beginning the process, so there isn’t much that I can tell you about it yet, but I am so excited. I love my Fitbit Zip and figured why not try. I responded on a whim, never expecting to be chosen. But….I was! I am so proud of myself. I keep taking these little steps out of my box and they keep making me happy. It’s a really good thing. At my age, stepping out of my box isn’t always easy, but I keep telling myself that it is important to try and look where it got me!

Another exciting thing happened yesterday.  Check out my Fitbit stats for the day.  I did a seven mile training walk, a zumba class, some shopping and chased all three grandkids around when they spent the night.  I'm a little sore today, but it is so worth it.
So, that's what has been going on with me lately.  How about you?  What's been going on with you guys?

3 comments:

  1. Yet another thing I would like to state is that as opposed to trying to
    accommodate all your online degree lessons on times that you end work (since the
    majority of people are fatigued when they get home),
    try to get most of your lessons on the saturdays and sundays
    and only 1 or 2 courses on weekdays, even if it means taking some time
    away from your weekend break. This is fantastic because on the saturdays and sundays, you will be much more rested
    along with concentrated with school work. Thanks a lot for the different suggestions I have
    learned from your blog site.

    My page - free dating site

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, results from methods of website linking Houston
    Services understand that content is king.
    So what is this algorithm and how it works as much as Bookmarking Demon
    can target. No other form of marketing is better than search engine optimization provider.
    These are most likely words or phrases you are going to serve you far better than 100 poor quality ones.


    Take a look at my homepage - website seo service

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and
    now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same
    comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Bless you!

    Feel free to surf to my blog ... cheap party pills

    ReplyDelete