It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Choosing the Best

Life is full of choices.  We make the choices.  We make good choices.  We make bad choices.  We make choices we regret.  We make choices that we are proud of.  The choices are up to us.

Sometimes, I make a choice that I am so happy with, I have to share it.  I made the choice to make 2013 my bitch.  I was going to have my way with her.  She was not getting a say in it.  2013 is going to be my year.  Period!

We are 27 days in to 2013 and so far, I am happy with this choice.  I have been weighing in and measuring every Sunday with my old fitness instructor.  To date, I am down three pounds and numerous inches. 

My new best friends are My Fitness Pal, yoga sculpt and zumba.  Next week, I am adding cardio circuit to the mix.  I'm still walking.  I start training for a half marathon the end of February. 

I am making good choices with my food and exercise.  I am trying to love myself for who I am, not for who I think I should be.  That is a task unto itself.  It's not easy, but I'm trying hard.

As the quote says, I choose to make the rest of my life, the best of my life.  Just watch me.  2013 you're mine!

2 comments:

  1. Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all significant infos.

    I would like to peer extra posts like this .

    Also visit my blog post - weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this information for my mission.

    Here is my weblog; weight loss

    ReplyDelete