It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013.....She's Going To Be My Bitch!!

Happy New Year!! 
I'm back.  I know it's been a few months, but I'm back and I'm ready to rock.  I have big plans for 2013.  She is not going to have her way with me.  It's going to be the other way around.

I have set some goals for myself.  The first is being involved with the new challenge over at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.  I've enlisted my walking buddy, Courtney to be my team partner.  We are the Warriors on Wabash.  We have a plan to do our very best and lose some weight.
The next goal I have is to not miss a day of Fab Ab's January
I am really excited to be going back to exercise classes with some of the girls I used to exercise with at a new place.  I'm going to start out the first month with yoga and zumba and continue walking.  After I work up some endurance in the first month, I plan to add the unified aerobics class to my agenda.  That is comparable to the old boot camp class I used to take.

My biggest goal to date is to walk the Indianapolis Mini Marathon in May with two friends.  I've walked it twice before, but the last time was in 2005.  I'm a whole lot older and not in as good a shape.  I can't change the older part, but we have a training plan and I can change the out of shape part.  I will do just that.  No excuses, just hard work to get me there.


Last, but not least, I'm not the only getting a makeover.  My house is going on a diet too.  Christie is running a Motivorganization Month and I'm all in. 

I have decided that 2013 is going to be my bitch.  I get closer to 60 all the time.  I have two years to get my act together and be the best me ever when I hit that milestone.  I can do it.  I will do it.  I really want to and it's about damn time.  I'll be talking all about it here.  Hope you'll check in from time to time and see how I'm doing.  I think I'll be amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice writе-up. I abѕοlutely loѵe thiѕ site.
    Stick ωith it!

    My site; crear facebook gratis

    ReplyDelete