It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mindful September

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans is doing a great project for the month of September. Mindful September is a monthly calendar of daily tasks to make you feel good. My friend Thea, who also a contributing writer with me at Shrinking Jeans gave me the idea to do Mindful September as a daily blog post. I can't promise that I will do this every day, but days like today, I can do. Maybe you would like to join us.

In no particular order, here are some things that make me happy..........
1. My grandson Jack's giggle. It comes from the bottom of his toes. I love that boy.
2. My preschool job.
3. The Charity Mile app
4. Writing my vacation posts
5. My husband, Dick. We will celebrate our 39th anniversary on Saturday.
6. Notre Dame football
7. Walking with my friend, Courtney
8. Bacardi and diet
9. My mom and stepdad
10. Cindy and Ryan
11. Katie and Mark
12. Sarah and Nick
13. Abby and Myles
14. My Natalie, there is just something so special about the bond with the first grandchild.
15. Lizzy, the spunkiest three year old I know. She's my heart.
16. Books
17. Bob Seger's music
18. Zumba
19. Writing
20. My camera
21. My sisters and brother
22. The in laws (on both sides)
23. Vacations
24. My hot tub
25. Jogging in the pool
26. My friends
27. Hiking in the mountains
28. Connecting with old friends through social media
29. My blogging friends that I have never met, but know so well.
30. A clean house

That's my list that I came up with in the last few minutes. Not bad. I guess I'm a pretty happy girl. What about you? What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment