It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring In2 Action Week 1

Good morning.  How are you are all?  I seem to have lost track of time already this morning, so this is going to have to be a short and sweet little post. 

The news on the weight loss front isn't earth shattering.  I lost a half a pound.  I'm okay with that.  I know that I didn't work out as much in formal exercise as I should have.  It was spring break, so we didn't have class.  We remodeled our kitchen and worked like a dog on that.  I was up and down that ladder a hundred times and hour.  There was a lot of stretching going on with the painting too.  

I am back at school this week and exercise is open again.  I was at zumba Monday and  piyo last night.  My poor muscles are probably holding on the every ounce of water they can get their hands to try to repair from last night.  I had kind of given up on piyo because it was just too hard on my wrists and ankles.  Sounds dumb, I know.  Our instructor changed it up and asked me to please come back and try it and I am so glad I did.  It was an awesome class.  I can't wait till the next class.

Are you signed up for Run the Hood?  You should be.  I am building my little team.  So far, there are three of us.  I'm hoping to get more.  I am also signed up for a Dyngus Day 5k on Monday with some friends from exercise class. 

Did you do a motivation board?  I loved that project.  If you haven't seen it, go check out mine.  Leave me a link for yours, so I c check it out.

I better get moving here.  I have to leave for work in an hour and I haven't even hit the shower yet.  Have a wonderful Easter and a good week ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment