It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Motivation Board

I love when we have challenges that have assignments.  I feel like I am back in school and want to do a good job.  I do have a small problem with this assignment.  We have a Dell printer and you have to order the ink from them and I forgot to order.  Needless to say, there is no printing going on to make a new board.  It's okay.  I think I can do a pretty good job right here on the old blog.
This is my old board from the original assignment back in January of 2010.  I've come a long way in my thinking since then.  It was a good board though.
This is something I try to tell myself often.  I didn't put this weight on overnight and it's not going to come off overnight either.
This is something else that I keep telling myself.  When I want to cry at piyo because it hurts so bad, I keep telling myself that I am worth the pain.  It doesn't always help, but I keep thinking it.
The motivation and love that I feel from all of you here at Shrinking Jeans is amazing.  I couldn't be prouder to be a part of such an awesome group.
This is another mantra.  This journey takes lots of hard work, sweat and dedication.  I forget that sometimes.  I think I'm getting better at remembering though. 
I love the motivation I get from the challenges we have at Shrinking Jeans.
It took me a long time to realize this.  I am pretty sure that I will never be skinny.  I am all about being healthy finally.  I want to be around for a long time.  Of course, I still have work to do on this too, but I make much better choices now than I ever did before.
I don't generally look pretty before I start, but I can guarantee you I am one sweaty mess when I get done.  If the truth be told, I like it like that.
I still find myself starting over sometimes, but it's not every Monday like it used to be.
This lady right here is one of my biggest motivations.  She is Nicki and she is my fitness instructor.  I did a post on her that you should read.  She is amazing and awesome and I wouldn't be this far if it wasn't for her.  Thanks Nicki.  Love you!
This crazy group right here, they are my everything.  They motivate me every single day and they probably don't even know it.  They are my heart.
Natalie, Lizzy and Jack.  What more motivation could a Grammy need?  These sweet babies are the lights of my life.  I want to be around for their first communions and graduations and weddings.  I want to play with their children.  I don't want to miss any of it.  I love them so much.
I love this quote so much.  Doesn't it say it all?  What more could you ask for?  When it's all said and done, I want to be able to say I lived my life.  I want to be able to say I lived it with love and health and stamina.  I want to be able to say it when I'm really old.  Who could ask for more than that?  I totally plan to be that old lady saying just that and I've got the motivation to get me there.

10 comments:

  1. Lovethis post and not just because I'm in it. You did an amazing job hitting each point. Love the pics, your dedication to being HEALTHY (love that more than skinny). You motivate me each class and I love that you almost always have a big smile on your face. (Except for when you want to choke me in piyo. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nick! You make me want to do it. Not sure about the smile, but I'm there trying.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your motivation with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! What a wonderful motivation board! You have an amazing family and much to live a healthy life for! So glad I get to tag along and watch your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ann. I'm so glad me got to meet in this wonderful group.

      Delete
  4. I love this!!! Great job & I might be stealing that "pretty" quote.

    ReplyDelete