It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm A Bad Blogger!

I am a bad blogger.  I'm not bad so much as I am crazy busy.  With crazy busy comes little time for all the extras that I love to do. 

I have actually been doing a pretty good job with exercise lately.  I am still going to classes three nights a week.  Thursday night is my total favorite.  We do 60 miuntes of kettle bell workout and then finish with 30 minutes of zumba.  90 minutes is a really good workout.  Last night got a little intense.  The hardest thing we did was inchworms with a push up the entire length of the gym.  Holy cow!!! 

Last month, I did the Fab Ab February workout and never missed a day.  This month, I am doing Six Pack Abs and so far haven't missed any days.  My goal is to not miss any.  If I don't, I can say that I did two full months without missing a day of exercise.

I am getting antsy to get outside and walk again.  The treadmill in the basement is nice, but it's pretty boring.  There is a tv, but it doesn't have a cable box which makes it get about eight channels.  Not to mention the fact that we have a 1930's basement.  Nothing nice like people have these days.  But, for the winter months it serves its purpose.

Okay, I am at work and my lunch is just about over.  We are having a beach party today in preschool.  The kids this morning had a blast.  I bet the kids this afternoon do too.  I will try to do a better job about posting.  I miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to play catch up again on my blog reading. You are not a bad blogger. We both have great intentions, but life has a way of getting in the way of the fun stuff we intend on doing, such as blog writing. I need to get in gear and start writing more. I'm just glad we are sticking with it and not giving up on our passion.

    ReplyDelete