I am writing this at school on my lunch hour, so it's going to be short and sweet. I don't even have time to read the True Confessions post of the SJ website. Sorry Mel, I promise to read it after school.
Here's my confessions....
1. Ever since I got voted to Exile Island, I've been lacking. Lacking in so many things weight and fitness related. Right off the bat for the first time in the challenge I gained weight. Halloween came that same week and so did the Butterfingers.
2. I've been exercising less. I read what other people are doing in the challenge and I know that I don't have a chance in hell of doing anything big on the island. Does that me that I should just give up? Of course not, but you'd think I have with the little that I have done this week.
3. Have you ever heard of water? It sounds vaguely familiar. Could someone please refresh my memory? Somehow in the back of my mind, I think I remember it being something important.
4. Mr. Bacardi has been my friend too much this week.
5. Meal planning has gone right out the window and eating out has become too much of a weekly thing.
Do you get the picture? I know exactly what I need to do and I'm going to do it. Starting right here and right now. I'm dumping out the rest of the diet coke I have beside me and getting my water out of the fridge. You see....I bring the water to work. I just don't think of drinking it. I am stopping at the store on my way home and getting something healthy to make for dinner instead of going for the 2 meals for $20. at our favorite bar/restaurant that usually includes a few cocktails. I'm going to exercise class tonight and I really hope it's piyo.
Okay...that feels better already. I don't think there will any big losses tomorrow but check back next week. I may surprise you.