It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Burst into Summer / Week 7

I'm just stopping in for a quick post. I have some good news, but I also have a vacation to get back to. We rented a house at Diamond Lake in Michigan with my sister and brother-in-law. Our kids are filtering in and out during the week. By the end of the week, we should have about 20 of us there. It will be crowded, but very fun. This is the view from our front porch.



The good news is that I lost 1.1 pounds this week. With that loss I make it into a new decade of weight. We've only been on vacation for two days, so I really haven't had a chance to mess up too badly. My plan is to not screw up at all.


The new mini challenge was to get three servings of dairy a day. I did a pretty good job with that. I really like Chobani Greek yogurt and have it pretty much every morning. I also like the Weight Watchers string cheese. Between the two, I hit my mark of three servings.


Okay, I need to get back to vacation. I just came home to pick up my daughter who was in California for a conference. Enjoy the rest of your week and wish me luck being good on our trip.

5 comments:

  1. Great job, Nancy! Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for a loss. Enjoy your vacation..the pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks AWESOME! Great loss, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your vacation! Awesome job on entering a new decade! Whooohhooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I was there. You are doing great and I am sure you will stay strong even on vacation - that view can be your motivation - Next year You'll be sun bathing -

    ReplyDelete