It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Friend Makin Monday (Tuesday)



I just saw this on Mel's blog and liked it. I decided it might be fun. Here's how you play.


Take a minute to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at alltheweigh.com so everyone can see your FMM questions and answers. Please add your links here too so I can be sure to check out your answers. The idea is to connect with other bloggers. Now it’s time for this week’s questions!


FMM: Yes or No?


Do you use coupons? Yes

Do you like football? Yes, but just Notre Dame college football!!
Are you in a relationship? Yes. I've been married for 37 years
Is your phone always within arm’s reach? Yes
Do you like thunderstorms? Yes

Can you cook? Yes
Are you – or have you – lost weight? Yes, but still working on it.
Do you know how to read a map? Yes, but there are people who say I can't.
Do you wear makeup? Yes, almost always. I don't like to scare people.
Do you read regularly? Yes.

Are you publicly affectionate? Yes. A kiss, a hug, a hand hold, but nothing more than that.
Do you like picnics? Yes, but I haven't been on one in a long time.

Do you have a/c? No unfortunately. We live in a 1930's house that has hot water heat, so no duct work for ac..
Have you ever been out of the country? No.
Do you know how to ride a bicycle? Yes, I love it.


Okay, now it's your turn and don't forget to link up.

No comments:

Post a Comment