It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Burst into Summer / Week 1



It's the first weigh in of the new challenge and I am one happy camper. I lost 1.6 pounds. I worked hard for that loss and I'm proud of it.


After doing two boot camps in one day on Monday along with a three mile walk, I decided that my Shrinking Jeans boot camp days will be Tuesday/Thursday/Friday. By the end of my evening boot camp on Monday, I could have cried, passed out or puked. I probably could have done all three. I'm not doing that again. I'm doing zumba too. I missed last night though because of storms. I'll be there on Thursday. I did a yoga tape here at home instead. I realized too late that it was Tuesday and I could have done the tworkout. That ticked me off.


I haven't missed a day logging my food and exercise on My Fitness Pal. I even became MFP friends with Brooke and Ann this week. I've been doing well with my water too. I'm trying really hard to not drink diet coke unless I am mixing it with Bacardi and I'm not doing much of that either. I started making sun tea. I get that caffeine hit without all the crap that's in diet coke.


I realized after rereading my post from last week that I never took my measurements. I have the tape right here and I'll be doing that after I finish this post. I really want to know when this is all done what I lost in pounds and inches. I'm hoping it's a lot.


I'm going to really have to watch myself this weekend. We have parties on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The good food and liquor will be flowing at all three. The hardest one will be Sunday. I can resist. I can resist. I CAN RESIST!! I just have to keep telling myself that.


I'm anxious to see how Team 4 does today. I know Mel did great. I'd love to win this challenge. It is a great feeling. My team won the Down and Dirty in 30 challenge and it was awesome.


Okay, so that's my story for this week. I'll see you back here in one week and hopefully, I'll have a nice loss to report. Hope you all are having a good weigh in too.


12 comments:

  1. Congrats on a great week! Keep up the momentum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Nancy! You kicked it into high gear this week and it paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - 1.6 lbs is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy I was reading your post and nodding, because I did to many workouts in one day yesterday and paid dearly for it. Congrats on your weightloss!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the 1.6 loss this week. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job on your loss, Nancy! Go Team 4!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Nancy! You are doing great. I try to drink a bottle or large glass of water between my "adult" beverages. I can chug that glass of water pretty fast to get to my next adult drink!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WTG!! What a great loss!! I've been watching how much you've been up to this week - and it's AMAZING!! You are very inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! I love Zumba as well its my current favorite form of exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job Nancy. I can't believe you were able to do two boot camps in one day! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job this week, Nancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's bad ass that you did the boot camp twice in one day! You rock! Congrats on the loss this week and you are going to do great this weekend. Just keep asking yourself "Is it worth it?". If it is, enjoy it. If it's not, stay calm and carry on.

    ReplyDelete