It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Neglected

I realized recently that I have been neglecting some of my blogs. I'm not exactly sure how I have come to have four blogs, but I do. I started this one to document my weight loss and fitness journey. Now that I am a contributing writer for Shrinking Jeans, I tend to do most of that over there. But, I feel bad for neglecting this blog because this is where the journey started and has a lot of my story. I need to be better about using this blog too.

Friday night was Zumbathon 2011. It was awesome and exciting and so much fun. I had no idea I could zumbia for two hours. All the proceeds are going to the American Heart Association. This was such a success, James O'Connor Martial Arts and Fitness is going to do more for other charities. I think the next one is going to be in April with the money going to a charity very close to my heart...The March of Dimes walk.


I started back on Weight Watchers and am very happy. My first week, I lost six pounds. I know that all my weeks won't be like that, but to start that way was inspiring. I have joined an exercise class and do boot camp on Monday and Wednesday, zumba on Tuesday and Thursday and yoga on Saturday. I'm still doing a walk/run on the treadmill and the wii fitness games. I think I finally have found my fitness groove and it feels good.


We have had so much snow this winter that I am sick of it earlier than I normally am. I'm ready to be able to get out and walk and hike in the fresh air and sunshine. I just hope that groundhog was right about spring being right around the corner.


Well, I feel better now that I have been back on this blog. Now let's see if anyone is still checking in on it.

2 comments:

  1. I still check n when I get a chance to catch up on blogs! Glad to see another post!! Love your Zumba pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see new posts because I have you in Google Reader. :)

    ReplyDelete