It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Great Meeting

Today was a good day!
I got to meet Bari in person.
We met through blogging.

Bari and her adorable daughter were coming through very close to where I live on their way to a gymnastics meet. My daughter and I took off and met them at the outlet mall. We did some shopping, had some lunch and did a little more shopping. Bari was everything I thought she would be and more. We had a great time and I can't wait to do it again.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad you 2 got a chance to meet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! I have also made some really good friends because of blogging.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete