Those damn stress levels are still way up there and I have more going on this week than last.
I wish I could explain to you all what is going on, but I can't. If you live in the area, you will probably know. But, that isn't even the whole problem.
I had a huge wake up call though on Saturday morning.!!
I had a surprise college graduation party for my daughter on Friday night and I was uploading the pictures to the computer Saturday and saw this picture.
I cried. I really cried. My ass is the size of a barn door and I'm not saying that for sympathy. I'm saying it because it truly is.
What a freakin wake up call that was.
Stress or no stress, I have to get that fat ass in gear again.
I am so embarrassed I could die.
How did I not see this before? I knew I was fat, but obviously I haven't seen a picture of me sitting down in a long time. Standing up it doesn't look that bad. Maybe in some weird way, this is a good thing that happened. Maybe shock therapy is what I needed.
1. I have to eat. I've eaten so little in the last few weeks. It has been nice for weight loss for my team, but not good for me physically. I'm tired and crabby. I just don't feel good.
2. I'm back to drinking 3 or 4 diet cokes a day. I haven't done that in probably close to a year. I'm back on the water starting today. I feel a headache coming on, but I can deal with it.
3. I have to exercise every day in some way. I have two new wii workout discs and I am not even using them. How stupid is that?
4. I have to get to the store and get some good food in this house. It's not that I am eating bad food so much as I'm just not eating.
5. I am looking forward to Friday. It's the last day of school and then two weeks off for Christmas break. I promise that I will use those two weeks to truly get back on track and lose the fat ass and every other fat body part that goes with it.
6. I promise myself that I will work on the inside of me. I have to get beyond everything that is going on around me and get back to me and what I can control.
7. And I'm going to start this all off with the tworkout tonight. I totally missed it last week by falling asleep in front of the tv set wating for it to start. That will not be happening this week.
What about you? What do you have to confess? let me tell you that I feel better just saying this all to you. Try it!