1. I'm hardly eating and when I am, it's pretty much crap. When I am a ball of nerves, eating makes me sick to my stomache. I'm worried that I won't have a good loss this week because I keep hearing that not eating can be worse than eating too much. Supposedly, my body will try to hold on to what it has. Just my luck.
2. With the exception of 50 minutes on the treadmill, the only exercise I have done has been on the wii. I suppose that is better than no exercise at all.
3. I have so totally let my team down this week. I was the one who was so excited last week when the leaderboard came up. We were in 4th place and so not out of reach of 1st place. I sent out an email telling my team that we could take 1st place if we really tried. All I can do now is pray that my body gave up some weight instead of holding on to it. I have one day to work my ass off and see what happens.
4. After reading Mary's guest post at the Sisterhood about the new Weight Watchers, I'm beginning to think that maybe I shouldn't have cancelled mine.
5. I just realized that my True Confessions button is under this instead of on top of it. That's just how this week has gone.