It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

True Confessions


Confession time! Let's go with bullet points....
1. I did pretty well with food this week. I did really well on Thanksgiving. I didn't stuff myself by any means and I had one small slice of pumpkin roll that I shared with me granddaughter.
2. I am enjoying my exercise bike, but I haven't been real good about exercise this week. It has been super busy.
3. Last night I canceled Weight Watchers. I've been thinking about it for awhile now. I barely ever keep up with it and I sure don't have time to figure out something new. I've been doing okay just watching what I'm eating. If I decide I want to go back to it, I can, but for now I don't think so.
4. The stress factor in my life is at an all time high right now. I can't even explain why, but it is. Mr. Bacardi has been a good friend lately. We need to part company.
5. I got the EA Sports Active 2 and haven't even tried it yet. I was so excited to get it and now there it sits. I have to get my ass in gear. Why did I spend all that money for it to sit in the box?
6. I just ordered something for you and for me from ebay. I'll be posting a giveaway as soon as it comes and I have a chance to try it first. It's something that I have been thinking about for many months and I found it for a great price, so score for us all.
7. I need me a good tworkout tonight. Do you hear me April? I need to get back in this game. I have a team that I won't let down. They aren't just my team, they are my friends.
So, that's it. We'll see how it goes in the morning. I'm not really worried. I think it is going to be okay. Stress makes me lose my appetite, but then sometimes not eating is worse than eating. It's mystery till morning. Check back then.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you did well with the eating this past week...that's better than I can say!! Kiss that Bacardi goodbye!! You'll feel better for it!
    I got the EA Sports Active2 game this week and I LOVE IT!! It's great and my almost 7 year old loves it too!!Give it a try and you'll feel better all around!!

    ReplyDelete