It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

True Confessions

Here's the whole story......

I'm not doing bad, but I'm also not doing good.

1. I'm exercising, but not a lot.
2. I'm eating okay, but not great.
3. I'm drinking my water, but not as much as I should.
4. I'm going to bed earlier, but not as early as I had planned.

Do you get the idea? I'm doing it, but I'm really not doing it. Why is it that I get like this between challenges? I was all gung ho on Thursday when Mary won Shrinkvivor and I was still excited for my 5k on Saturday, but something happened on Sunday. I just kind of got the wind knocked out of my sails. My daughter has the flu, big time. I'm starting to feel a little crappy. Do I really feel crappy because I have a reason to or do I feel crappy by association? I'm hoping it's by association. Even if she is 23, I have been a good mommy taking care of my sick baby.

So, here's what I need. My dear sisters, please post the new challenge and all that it is going to be soon. Once I know this, I can get psyched up for it and get my mojo back. Until then, I have a tworkout to attend tonight.

1 comment:

  1. At least you are active and aware! I am still proud of US grandmas. At least you do the challenges. I do good to make it to Curves 4 to 5 times a week. I need a swift kick in the pants. I'm still proud of you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete