It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HOLIDAY HOEDOWN

Yee Haw!
It's time for a challenge partners.


I'm excited to be a member of Santa's Little Losers for this challenge. It's a family team (with the exception of me) and I couldn't be happier to be included. I'm an unofficial member of the Hibner family. You know that name, right? Like in Mary Hibner, Shrinkvivor champion. How about Beth "I Should Be Folding Laundry"? Or Amy who was a Lowdown Dirty Loser with me when our team won the Down and Dirty in 30 challenge. That is just naming a few. Yeah, I'm on a great team.


I'm ashamed to say that I have gained since the end of the last challenge. I weighed in this morning at 199.6. I am teetering very close to that number I said I would never see again.
I have my work cut out for me, but I do have a plan.

And here it is......

1. I am going to get back on my Weight Watchers plan and log my food. Why am I paying them money every month to not use the site?
2. I am going to walk/run no less than six days a week even if it is at night on the treadmill. I've been trying to do the C25K program. Life has just been too busy lately to do it every day.
3. Keep my water intake at no less than 64 ounces a day and trying to drink more than that.
4. Do a second form of exercise six days a week. It can be the shred, wii workouts (I'm waiting for More Workouts 2 to get here), Pilates or yoga.
5. Absolutely no snacking after dinner.
6. Get to bed by 11:00 every night. This is going to be really hard for me. I stay up till 12:00 or 1:00 most nights for no apparent reason just doing dumb stuff.
7. Do the Tworkout every Tuesday night.
8. Take my vitamin every day.

For a little extra kick in the pants inspiration, I'm going to see Ali Vincent, first female winner of the Biggest Loser speak tomorrow night. I'm really excited about it. I bought her book, but haven't finished it yet. I'm hoping she'll sign it for me. Anyway, she is speaking at the Healthy Woman expo in my town and I'm going with seven other girls from work. If she can't inspire me, no one will.


So, that is my plan. I turn 56 during this challenge and I'd really like to do it in a little bit smaller body. Here's hoping I can pull it off. With the encouragement of my team, I think I can.

2 comments:

  1. Oh you'll have our encouragement all right! Because you're the best encourager EVER! And you deserve some of that back.
    I love our team and I think we're going to be awesome. I almost feel sorry for those other teams that will be tryin' to compete. Just sayin' (BTW, that's my version of talkin' smack!)
    You've got great goals and a great attitude - you can't lose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a great plan. And you are on the best team. Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete