It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

True Confessions



Confession is good for the soul, right? Then confess I must. There was this really positive girl that posted ten days ago. Where the hell did she go? We need to send out a possee and find her quick because the person they left behind somehow got into a funk.


Right off the bat, I'm drinking a Bacardi and diet as I type this. It was a rough day, but really. My day started off at 8:15 with myself and my partner shut off in the basement of our building with 14 three and four year olds while the tornado sirens blared. We were down there for 40 minutes until the all clear was sounded. When we came up, it was time for the rest of the kids to come and have our Halloween party. We repeated the party thing again this afternoon. Fun times! Now, that is not what put me in a funk. To be honest with you, I don't know what has. But here's what 's been going on the last few days.....

1. I can't stop eating. If I was still having periods, I'd blame it on extreme PMS. I just keep stuffing my face. What's up with that?

2. I've pretty much forgotten what exercise is. Bad thing because I have a 5k on November 6th.

3. I went from drinking almost no diet coke to drinking almost exclusively diet coke.

4. Water, what's that????

So girls, I think I need a good ass kickin! It seems like since I got voted to Exhile Island, I'm slacking big time. My good intentions that I was sticking to before have flown out the window. I need to get back on track and fast.

I think I need to start tonight with the old tworkout. I missed it last week, but not tonight. Okay April, I need you to work me big time! I'm counting on you!!

3 comments:

  1. Snap out of it! Get thee to a tworkout! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. start drinking WATER again and put those diet cokes AWAY!! You'll start feeling better soon after you do that...not to mention start exercising even if it's just a stroll around the block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my foot connecting with your ass *kick*! Feel better? No? Then finish your bacardi and diet and then put the pop away. Or allow yourself 1 per day (that's what I do). All other fluids should be water. Get the junk food out of the house so if you feel like stuffing your face, all you will have available will be healthy stuff like veggies or fruits. You will get back on track, I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete