It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Shrinkvivor Weigh In # 6

I come to you this week from Exhile Island with no graphics. My internet was down at home this morning and I won't be home tonight, so I'm posting this on my lunch at work.

I finally lost something this week. Nothing much, but something none the less. I weighed in at 195.8 this morning. That is a loss of .6 pounds. It's fine. I've been more involved in challenges this week and being I'm on the island now, I'm okay with that.


I logged 312 minutes for the fitness challenge. It has still been beautiful weather here in northwest Indiana, so I'm spending as much time as I can outside before winter hits. I've been trying to do either the Shred or a wii game first thing in the morning before work. I've done pretty well with that.


The non fitness challenge surprised the hell out of me. EXPOSE MYSELF! Surely you must be joking. But, guess what? I pulled up my big girl panties and I did it. If you haven't read it, check it out here.


I also have another post that goes with the Love Me project that I love. If you'd like to read it, it's here.


Okay, lunch is almost over and I haven't eaten, so I better go. Hope you are all doing well with the challenge. I can't wait to get home this afternoon and hear the new challenges. After last week, I can do anything!

7 comments:

  1. So proud of you Nancy-for your exposed post and also for kicking serious minutes butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had a great week. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, you rock! There's no challenge too big for you! And never knock .6 of a pound. Don't they say the slower it goes, the more likely it will stay? Keep up the good work and, once more, nice job on the non-fitness challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job this week Nancy! You are doing wonderful. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great week! I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a RockStar girl! Keep up the great work...you did great this week!

    ReplyDelete