It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

True Confessions

I'm writing this at school on my lunch hour, so I can't put the True Confessions icon up. It looks kind of bare without it. I have a few things to confess.

1. I'm not overly confident about the weigh in tomorrow. It's been a rough week with the emotions. I think everything is working it self out now, but it was stressful for awhile. One of the most stressful things was one of my best friends husband having a heart attack. If you read my last post about Vickie's Chickies, this is Vickie's husband. Although it looks like he is going to be okay and the heart damage is minimal, I really don't know how much more this poor girl can take. You should read the last post.

2. Spending all day Sunday at the hospital, I did nothing and I mean nothing. I didn't exercise, I didn't drink water, I barely ate. Bad day all around.

3. Although I keep trying, I can't seem to make myself get to bed at a decent time. Midnight has become early for me.

So that's it. Nothing awful, but nothing great either. We'll see what happens tomorrow. I sure hope it doesn't end up being my week to be exhiled.

4 comments:

  1. I hear you on the emotional stuff, big time. Here's to a better week! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your tough few days but you've nowhere to go but up. I share you getting-to-bed-on-time difficulties and I also fear the results of tomorrow's check in. I don't want to be exiled either but my body seems to be stuck. Maybe we'll go to the island together. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you have had such a rough week, but glad you could be available for your friend. ((hugs)) to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you have had a bad week. I don't know how you stay up so late. I can't seem to stay up past 10:00. I hope this is a better, more cheerier week for you.

    ReplyDelete