It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

True Confessions


It's my first True Confession Shrinkvivor edition. It may be my best edition ever. I've been very good.
1. I have counted my points all week.
2. I have walked every day. I thought my mileage was pretty good until I saw Bari's on Twitter. You are awesome girl!
3. I drank no less than 64 ounces of water a day. Most days I drank more than that.
4. I went to a reunion type party with a bunch of the girls I graduated with. It was so much fun. I was very proud of myself. I ate very sensibly and drank no liquor. No Bacardi for this girl.
5. I ate lots of fruits and vegetables.
I did good, right? I'm actually excited for weigh in tomorrow and the Biggest Loser premier and the tworkout tonight. What is happening to me? I really like all this stuff now. It's about time, don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. You are my hero! You have it going on girl. I am so proud of the lifestyle changes you are making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Nancy!! I agree that it is fun to eat and drink the way we are supposed to! Not to mention the exercise! So good for us!! Sounds like you have a had an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete