It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Shrinkvivor Weigh In #1




There you have it! The good, the bad and the ugly! The good would be the new challenge. The bad and the UGLY would be the weight. I almost lost it in the bathroom this morning when I weighed myself. Don't ask me why, but I didn't weigh in last week. So, imagine my surprise when I weigh in this morning and I gained 4 pounds since the end of the last challenge.
How do you gain four pounds in two weeks????? You know how....you stress eat. It wasn't like I was eating crap though. I was eating pretty good stuff. But, even good food in massive quantities will get ya. I'm certainly proof of that
Here's my game plan for this challenge.
1. Work really hard on the Monthly Project. I think that will really help with the stress eating.
2. Track my food on the Weight Watchers website. I have to get back to doing that. I keep saying it, but I just haven't gotten in the swing of it since I went back to work.
3. Drink the 64 ounces of water that i need to drink. It seems like I am doing it every other day for some dumb reason. I bought the big bottle and fill it before I go to bed, so it's ready to go the next morning. Some days I just forget to take it to work. Mental note to self....take water bottle to work.
4. Keep in close contact with Tribe Copper for support and inspirtion.
5. Work hard on whatever those weekly challenge things are called.
6. Remember that I have to be serious about this challenge and nobody but me is going to get this done. The time is now and I am the person who can do it. I just have to believe in me!!!
I just have to believe in me!
(does that kind of look like copper?)

10 comments:

  1. Look on the bright side-it is the start of a new challenge and you will be kissing that number good bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bari -- that number may scare you now, but once you get back in the groove, you'll be glad you saw it because you will see your progress from there. We all backslide a little, the trick is to start moving forward again. Tribe Copper love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Tribe Copper!

    I was less than happy with my weight this morning but we're here to make that number go DOWN baby!

    Good luck this week hun! Stay Positive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to do well, you have a great starting point - nowhere to go but down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With this new challenge, those 4lbs will disappear in no time! I love your game plan...it seems like you wrote it for me...LOL! I need to concentrate on the same 6 items. Good luck on the challenge and I'm here if you need me.

    GO TEAM COPPER!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks to me like you've pretty much got it figured out.

    Posting the scale pics in the first place takes guts. Good for you for taking the initiative!

    You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do this Nancy!!!! I've gained since the last challenge ended too. CRAZY!

    Okay, TAKE YOUR WATER BOTTLE TO WORK TOMORROW. That's a Sisterhood order. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel your pain. I actually weighed in 6 pounds heavier than when we ended the last challenge. You'll lose it though especially with your great game plan. Remember, it's a brand new start!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy, you are going to do great on this challenge. But it's time to buckle down and do what you KNOW you have to do!

    Can you somehow attach your water bottle to your purse so it's all together??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have faith in you. Pretty soon you will be saying goodbye to the 190's. At least you are not giving up, as I sit here eating a brownie(sorry).

    ReplyDelete