There you have it! The good, the bad and the ugly! The good would be the new challenge. The bad and the UGLY would be the weight. I almost lost it in the bathroom this morning when I weighed myself. Don't ask me why, but I didn't weigh in last week. So, imagine my surprise when I weigh in this morning and I gained 4 pounds since the end of the last challenge.
How do you gain four pounds in two weeks????? You know how....you stress eat. It wasn't like I was eating crap though. I was eating pretty good stuff. But, even good food in massive quantities will get ya. I'm certainly proof of that
Here's my game plan for this challenge.
1. Work really hard on the Monthly Project. I think that will really help with the stress eating.
2. Track my food on the Weight Watchers website. I have to get back to doing that. I keep saying it, but I just haven't gotten in the swing of it since I went back to work.
3. Drink the 64 ounces of water that i need to drink. It seems like I am doing it every other day for some dumb reason. I bought the big bottle and fill it before I go to bed, so it's ready to go the next morning. Some days I just forget to take it to work. Mental note to self....take water bottle to work.
4. Keep in close contact with Tribe Copper for support and inspirtion.
5. Work hard on whatever those weekly challenge things are called.
6. Remember that I have to be serious about this challenge and nobody but me is going to get this done. The time is now and I am the person who can do it. I just have to believe in me!!!
I just have to believe in me!
(does that kind of look like copper?)