It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shrinkvivor Weigh In #2



Woot Woot




















I am so excited!!! Do you see that number? I lost 1.8 pounds. I worked really hard and it shows. I couldn't be happier.



I did all the things I said I was going to do. I tracked my food points. I worked out. I walked. I drank water till I sloshed.



I drank no less than 64 ounces of water a day. I have a 64 ounce (the amount of water you are supposed to drink in a day) water jug that I fill every night before bed. I start drinking when I get up. Usually I am finished with it before I leave work. Then I would come home and keep on drinking. Usually another 16 to 24 ounces. I was having a problem last week remembering to take the bottle to work with me. This week, I put a note on the bathroom mirror to remind me. I just put the bottle on the counter by my lunch and then I couldn't forget it. Problem solved.



I walked three miles a day for a total of 18 miles. I wish it was still summer and I was off and could have done much more. 18 miles is pretty good though, I think.



So, that's my story. Better get ready for work. I'll read all your posts tonight. Hope you all had a good week too.

14 comments:

  1. Great job!! I plopped this week, but will be following in your foot steps (hopefully) this coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That note in the bathroom is genius - I'm definitely going to have to start doing that! Awesome job with your water drinking and congratulations on your weight loss! That is so fantastic! You did awesome in the immunity challenge too - way to go!

    I hope you have a great day and good luck in the upcoming week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a big ^5 to you. :) great job nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY TO GET THE JOB DONE GIRLFRIEND!!! Some day I hope to see the same number on my scale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job this week, Nancy!!!! ^5

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the weight loss and way to go with the water. I need to get with the program on the water intake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock Nancy! Go team Copper!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Nancy! Great job on EVERYTHING! You did great this week... Watch out Team Copper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome, Nancy. You seem so motivated and focused! I miss being on the same team as you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to GO! I posted my SCALE too. Kinda scary... but I did it! Keep up the hard work!

    http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/2010/09/shrinkvivor-challenge-week-1-complete.html

    ReplyDelete