It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Lose for Good / True Confessions


















UPDATE
The winner of the Lose for Good shirt is Mendie. Congratulations girl!

Please email me your mailing info.

Today is Lose-A-Palooza!



Lose-A-Palooza is a one-day social media event created to encourage participation in the Lose For Good® campaign** to benefit Share Our Strength and Action Against Hunger.



I am a member of Weight Watchers and proud to help with this special day.



I have purchased the shirt pictured above and you could win it.



All you have to do is help spread the word and leave me the link in your comment.



For every accepted mention or acknowledgment of “Lose For Good” made on September 14th through blogs, Twitter, Facebook and check-ins via foursquare, Weight Watchers will donate $1 – up to $60,000* – to Share Our Strength and Action Against Hunger.



This is a one day giveaway.



I will pick the winner on September 15th.



Now, on to the True Confessions part of this post. It's ugly friends, really ugly.



1. I have gained in the last two weeks since the end of our last challenge. I am embarrassed because my team won that challenge and I should still be losing, not gaining.



2. This one is really embarrassing considering the people involved in the first part of this post. I am still struggling with tracking my points on the website. I just can't get my @$#% together since I went back to work. If I do nothing else, I have to start doing this again. I was really good at it this summer. I can be again.



3. I haven't gotten a lot of exercise in this week. Who knows why? I just haven't.



4. My food choices haven't been horribly bad, but I haven't been planning meals like I should. Once again, that work thing is changing lots of the things I was doing this summer. One of my problems is we have snack twice a day at preschool. I have to not have snack twice a day at preschool.



the good news....we start a new challenge tomorrow and I am going to give it my all. I'm going to get my ducks in a row (what a dumb saying) and do my best. I'm going to do the meal planning and the exercise and the tracking. I am going to do whatever the challenges are in Shrinkvivor. I have been mulling over giving running another shot. I'm waiting to hear if the Sisterhood is going to do the November 5k thing again. That would make my decision easier. I'd try it again for sure for that.

That's my post. Help spread the word for Lose for Good and free yourself with your own True Confession. I feel much better. You will too.

5 comments:

  1. Commented! What a cute shirt! http://twitter.com/ladybugs714/status/24468283267

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will make this week a better week. I have not been very good at all and our team for the last challenge sort of fell apart and I also gained :( But it's ok think positive!

    Thanks for sharing about the Lose for Good campaign I didn't know about it. I tweeted it
    http://twitter.com/TrishB/statuses/24475672182

    I also posted it on my Facebook, but mine is private but here is the link anyway http://www.facebook.com/weightwatchers?v=app_121732104546090#!/patricia.brittingham

    Maybe sporting that t-shrit will put point my mind in the right directions and I will lose for good ;)

    Here is my blog post for today
    http://justthe6ofus.net/wordpress/?p=7012

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tweet http://twitter.com/shepdogg_ut/status/24479054615

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirts & Lose For Good!!

    https://twitter.com/LissaJoy/status/24479300224

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the T-shirt and I can feel your passion for Weight Watchers. I would LOVE to lose for good. I am proud of you even though you had a gain. You are still aware and doing the challenges and that's all that matters. I can see you reaching your goal. You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete