It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Look Who I Get To Meet


I am beyond excited for November 18th to come. I am going with some friends to hear Ali Vincent speak. She was the first ever female winner of the Biggest Loser. I loved her when she was on the show and I love her on the Biggest Loser wii game.

I need to hear her story from her. I need her experience and knowledge. I need her inspiration.

I just ordered her book from Amazon. I didn't know she had written a book. I wonder if I take it with me that night if she would sign it?

I feel like I am on a good phase of my journey to weight loss and fitness. I want to be healthy and happy. I feel like any tool that I can find to help me is a good thing. I think Ali will be a good thing. I just wish I didn't have to wait two and a half months to hear her. That's okay. I'll see how much more weight I can lose before I meet her.

I can guarantee you there will be a big old post after that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment