It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Down and Dirty Final Check In



Today is the final check in for the Down & Dirty in 30 Challenge. I have loved this challenge. I have loved my team. We are the Lowdown Dirty Losers and we are awesome. I think we have a good chance of winning this challenge.


I am proud to say that I have consistently lost weight every week during this challenge. Last week I weighed in at 196 pounds. Today I am 194.5 pounds. That would be a loss of 1.5 pounds. I set a goal of 5 pounds to lose for this challenge. I made it. Here are my stats.....


Starting Weight 199.7 pounds

Weight Today 194.5 pounds

Total Loss 5.2 pounds


This challenge also brought me to the next peak in my weight loss journey. I have earned my 10 pound badge. I was 205 pounds when I joined Weight Watchers last month. Today, I have lost 10.5 pounds. I am really doing this.


I want to thank Christy for an awesome tworkout last night. That may just been what gave me the extra .3 pounds to get over the 5 pound mark. Love you girl!!


Now comes the hard part, waiting till tomorrow to see the final results. We have been in first place a couple times during this challenge. It would be a great way to finish.


Last, but certainly not least, I want to thank my absolutely awesome team. You have been wonderful and supportive. I never could have come out where I have without you. I will miss you all when I have to start the next challenge without you.


Okay, see you all tomorrow when the Lowdown Dirty Losers hopefully win the Down & Dirty in 3o Challenge.

16 comments:

  1. *big giant squishy hugs* great job nancy. you're an incredible woman. you tell yourself what you're going to do then you go do it. :) a big ^5 to you. the low down dirty losers are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Nancy! You are doing a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You really worked hard and stuck with it and I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! You are doing great :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing! Great job, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Nancy, go Nancy, go Nancy!!!!! You are my hero and I am so so so proud of you : ).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog name is so true...you really did get Serious girl and I applaud you! Losing every week is FANTASTIC! I hope your team wins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on meeting your monthly goal. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job meeting your goal!! YES!!! You ARE doing it!!! I'm so excited for you, you're inching closer to that new decade and new numbers hooooray!!! Congrats Nancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! You are doing awesome!! Keep up that amazing job that you are doing!

    ReplyDelete