It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

True Confessions

This is probably going to be the most boring confession I've ever written. I have been so good this week. You know we have the end of the challenge tomorrow and I really want my team to win. In the last team challenge, my team came in second and I still remember how it felt. I don't want that feeling again this time. So, needless to say, I have been very good and tried very hard this week. I have done a couple things wrong though.

1. I still have to get back on track with tracking my points. It's just getting back on track with being back at work too. I have been eating the right things, I just haven't been tracking them on the website. I must work on that.

2. We had a big family birthday party on Sunday. I confess that I had two Bacardi and diets. I didn't eat any sweets though. Mostly salads and veggies.

That's it ladies. Boring, I know, but I think that can be a good thing too. Hopefully, it all helps with the final standings for the challenge. We'll see later this week. How did you all do?

1 comment: