It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Monday, August 23, 2010

True Confessions




It's that time of the week when we bare our souls and tell each other all the bad things we've done. A have a few this week. I've been pretty good though because you know we have this challenge going on and I'd really like the Lowdown Dirty Losers to win. If I screw up then I'm not doing my part to help my team.


I confess that.....


1. I let another week go by with hardly tracking my points at all. Why am I doing that??????


2. I have been going to bed way too late. Not for any good reason, just watching TV or being on the computer.


3. I haven't been drinking much water this week for some reason. I had been doing really well, especially since April introduced me to the SoBe Lifewater. I love that stuff.


Wednesday is the first day of school. I think that this is going to be a good thing for me. I'll be back on a schedule. I do much better on a schedule. Knowing how much time I have and when I have it works well for me. I'll be packing my lunch and planning dinners and eating a good breakfast. I won't be snacking and I bought myself a water jug that is eight cups. The number of glasses of water you should have in a day. My goal is going to be to fill it before I go to bed and then start drinking it when I wake up. I'll take it with me to school and the plan is to have it empty when I go home at 3:30. Sounds like a good plan, right?


I am really excited about the Tworkout tonight. Are you going to be there? Remember that it starts at 7:30 tonight instead of 8:00. It's going to be a blast.
If you haven't already, don't forget to enter my giveaway for an EA Sorts Active More Workouts for the Wii. The last day to enter is Saturday. Here's the link..
Lastly, I'm getting a little excited about the new challenge being planned for us. The words used on Twitter this morning are "most awesome challenge ever". But, first I have to win the current challenge with my awesome team.

How about you? Did you have a good week? Did you have a bad week? Head over to the Sisterhood and tell us all about it.

3 comments:

  1. you're such a good teammate. the LDL are lucky to have you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brooke, the LDL are lucky to have you! Some of us have been rather absent lately due to the birth in the family but we're still around and hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow! Keep up the good work, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely fell off the wagon this past week. Must climb back on!!

    ReplyDelete