Let me start this confessional with stating the obvious.
This little man is as cute as he can be, but grandma is getting too old to have him for two days.
I am tired! My daughter and son-in-law took the girls to a water park Sunday and came home Monday late afternoon. I kept Jack. Thank goodness he is a good baby, but I am still exhausted.
1. I have been horrible with logging my points this week. I think I did okay with the eating for the most part, but I never finished and never even started logging some days. Why am I paying them money for me not to use the program? I have to get back to it, like now!
2. My eating has been off. It's not that I'm eating bad stuff, I'm not eating at all sometimes. I'm not even sure why. I need to work on this too.
3. Walking is the one exercise that I am consistent with. The rest I have become sporadic with. What's up with that?
4. I am at the point in summer when everything is beginning to fall apart. I'm realizing that my break is almost over and I have accomplished very little. I need to get back to work and get on a schedule again. I do so much better with a schedule.
5. I wish I could go to Fitbloggin. The timing is all wrong for me though. I can't leave during the last few weeks of school unless I'm dead or dying. Plus the 21st is my oldest granddaughters birthday.
6. I need me a good tworkout tonight. Are you listening April?
7. All whining aside, I think I may have lost some weight this week. Just a feeling.
8. If you go down one post, you can enter my EA Sports Active giveaway.
That's it for now. See you all tomorrow for the Check In.