It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

True Confessions

Let me start this confessional with stating the obvious.
This little man is as cute as he can be, but grandma is getting too old to have him for two days.
I am tired! My daughter and son-in-law took the girls to a water park Sunday and came home Monday late afternoon. I kept Jack. Thank goodness he is a good baby, but I am still exhausted.
1. I have been horrible with logging my points this week. I think I did okay with the eating for the most part, but I never finished and never even started logging some days. Why am I paying them money for me not to use the program? I have to get back to it, like now!
2. My eating has been off. It's not that I'm eating bad stuff, I'm not eating at all sometimes. I'm not even sure why. I need to work on this too.
3. Walking is the one exercise that I am consistent with. The rest I have become sporadic with. What's up with that?
4. I am at the point in summer when everything is beginning to fall apart. I'm realizing that my break is almost over and I have accomplished very little. I need to get back to work and get on a schedule again. I do so much better with a schedule.
5. I wish I could go to Fitbloggin. The timing is all wrong for me though. I can't leave during the last few weeks of school unless I'm dead or dying. Plus the 21st is my oldest granddaughters birthday.
6. I need me a good tworkout tonight. Are you listening April?
7. All whining aside, I think I may have lost some weight this week. Just a feeling.
8. If you go down one post, you can enter my EA Sports Active giveaway.
That's it for now. See you all tomorrow for the Check In.

4 comments:

  1. I know how those grandbabies do tire you out. I remember when I was on W.W. how hard it was to keep up with the points. I never had a problem though with forgetting to eat. Sounds like you are doing great and on the right road to a better YOU. Jack is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy!! He's getting so big! And you are such an awesome grandma for keeping him for your daughter. WOW. Will you be my mom?

    Get you butt on WW online right now and start tracking, lady. I'll do it with you, because I've been slacking a bit lately. I've been doing okay, but not tracking is not good. And yeah, we're both paying to use WW, so we might as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute boy! I know you can get back on track with WW we are all here to support you. And staying on track with your walking is great. I want to go to fitbloggin too. I have to figure something out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I can tell you from first hand experience that counting points is tough with little ones around. You'll get back on track. I know you will. BTW, the baby? ADORABLE. ;)

    ReplyDelete