It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

True Confessions



I've had a pretty good week, so I don't have much to confess. Here is what I have....


1. One of our good friends was in town from Maine, so we had a few cocktails with them on Friday night. I counted them in my points and I was still within my point range. I didn't even need to use flex points.


2. My walking buddy was on vacation last week, so it was very easy to miss a few days of walking. I missed walking, but I still did the shred and one of those days I jogged in the pool.


3. The grandkids baked with their mommy and brought us some cookies. I had to try one. I couldn't hurt their feelings.


Like I said, not a horrible week to confess. Now, I just have to wait till tomorrow morning and see what the scale says. I only weigh myself on Wednesday morning, so I never know till then what I did. I think I lost, but who knows for sure?

2 comments:

  1. You had a great week. I should really follow your lead and only weigh myself 1x per week, but I just can't. Too obsessive or masochistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds Great!!! I am down to weighing 2x weekly .. I am almost as disciplined as you. getting better anyway!!

    ReplyDelete