It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm Getting Down and Dirty

It's a new day and a new challenge over at the Sisterhood. I'm so excited about this one. It's a team challenge and only 30 days long.



I am a very happy member of team A. Team A has changed their name to Lowdown Dirty Losers. We are a team of six great ladies. I know three of them already and the other two seem wonderful. We've only been a team since Saturday, but we clicked right away. I think we are going to kick some ass.


Heather has started a 30 Day Shred challenge to go along with this new challenge. I just finished day two of that. I'm doing well on Weight Watchers and I'm still working out in the pool. I have big hopes for this challenge.


I've set a goal of five pounds for the challenge. More would be great, but I can live with five. It is only 30 days long and I go back to work during the challenge. I plan to have some guns when this challenge is over and I don't mean the kind in the picture.


The rest of the teams better watch out because the Lowdown Dirty Losers are coming out shooting and they are taking prisoners. How's that for smack talking?

3 comments:

  1. That's great smack talking and totally justified. We not only have the esprit de corps but we also have the motivation that's going to put us in first place! You're right about our team clicking right away. I think we were meant to be and the other teams might as well hang up their holsters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your team's name! We're still working on ours but we're out to GET YOU!!! muwahahahahahahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your smack talk. I can picture you and Mary taking prisioners and really pistol whipping those other teams. Good luck and I will be in your corner rooting you on.

    ReplyDelete