It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

First Check In

Yee Haw
(as my 22 month old granddaughter says)


It's the first check in of the new challenge. I'm a member of the Lowdown Dirty Losers and mighty proud of it. We all clicked from the beginning and are thoroughly enjoying each other. We have a plan and are planning on winning this challenge.


When I last weighed in, I weighed 200.1 pounds. I had lost just over a pound, but was a little sad to not break 200 pounds. This week, there is no sadness here. I am 198.8 pounds and very excited. Not only did I break 200, but I earned my five pound badge and lost 1.3 pounds.


It's been a pretty good week. I have continued to shred and walk. I'm still doing the aqua jog, but not every day. We don't have a heated pool, so I can't do it first thing in the morning when I shred and walk. By the time the pool heats up later in the day, I don't always have the time. I do it as often as I can though.


So, that's my news. I'm excited to go see the awesomeness of my team now. I know we are going to kick some ass today.

8 comments:

  1. Way to go Nancy! Kiss the 200s goodbye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Nancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to Onederland! You did awesome this week and you should feel proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, Nancy. Weight Watchers really works and you're the perfect example.
    Thanks for turning me on to the Team Challenge. It's made all the difference AND I'm so glad we're on the same team. You're right! We're going to kick some BUTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great start! Congrats on your shiny new badge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, great job! I love the new badge, wear it with pride!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GO NANCY!!! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You are out of the 200 club. It must feel so good. You are doing fantastic and I couldn't be more proud for you and your team.

    ReplyDelete