It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Monday, August 30, 2010

EA Sports Active Winner

The winner of the EA Sports Active More Workouts is #8, Amy.
I would have posted the actual random.org widget, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Just call me computer stupid!
I'm really excited for Amy because she just happens to be one of my team members for the team challenge at the Sisterhood. The one that we plan to win on Wednesday.
Amy, please email me your address and I'll send it off to Kathryn and you'll be working out before you know it. I think you are going to love it. I sure do.
Thanks to everyone who entered.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Amy. If it couldn't be me, I'm glad it was you! Woo hoo.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I'm so excited! I'm so happy! YAY!!!!!!! I can't believe I'm so lucky!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete