It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Down and Dirty Check In

Let's start this post with something fun. Look at the picture below. It is an EatSmart scale and I won it last night during the Tworkout. Were you there last night? If not, you should have been. It is a great workout to do the night before our check in. We challenge each other, we have fun and if you are really lucky, you win something cool. I'm really excited to get this scale. I can really use it doing Weight Watchers. I've been guesstimating (Is that a word?) my portion sizes and this should make a big difference in that. Maybe I could start having some big losses.

Now, let's get to the business of the morning. I lost. I didn't lose big, but I did lose. This morning I weighed 197.2 for a loss of one half pound. I have been telling myself that any loss is a good loss, but I would have liked more if for no other reason than to keep my team in first place. We'll just have to see how it goes.

Now, I'm going to head over to my team page and check in and see what everyone else did. I sure hope we can hold on to first place. That would be really cool. I hope you all did well too.

9 comments:

  1. nancy i think we see now who was keeping us afloat on our old team!! :)

    congrats on winning the scale last night - and the loss this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool that you won the scale! And way to go on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool scale! Congrats on the loss! You are moving in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Nancy! You gained a scale and lost a pound. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, you are doing fantastically awesome with your weight loss. I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the loss a half a pound is a half pound!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A loss is a loss. If you keep on keeping on, all those little losses will start to add up into a big loss. Congrats on winning the scale too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great scale and congrats on winning in both ways...a prize and a loss. Look at it this way, you are getting closer to being out of the 190's. Every ounce lost is an accomplishment. Your team mates should be proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the loss this week, Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete