It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Down and Dirty Check IN

I just got home from walking my daily 5k and I'm literally dripping sweat. It is so humid and it is only 7:15. April definitely put us through our paces last night with the tworkout. Were you there? Did you join in? My knees are still mad at me and I didn't win anything. I think it helped me this morning.

I was happy when I got on the scale. I am 197.7. Last week, I was 198.8. If my math is correct, I lost 1.1 pounds. That makes me very happy. I truly think a lot of that came of in sweat this week. It has been so hot and humid that working out was a total sweat fest.

I'm still in the process of cleaning out my pantry. I am amazed at the things that were pushed way to the back of the bottom shelf. It was really kind of sad. I have to do the freezer downstairs too. I can't even imagine whats in the bottom of that!

Lastly, keep checking back. I just found out yesterday that I'm going to be having a cool giveaway. More to come later.

I better go check in with the Lowdown Dirty Losers and see how we did this week. We kicked ass last week. We really did!

10 comments:

  1. congrats on the loss!! you are rockin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on that 1.1 pound! It was freaking humid and hot up here this morning too. I though getting out for my run at 7 would be okay, but NOOOOO. 85% humidity. UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job nancy! i'm so proud of all you couch 2 5k-ers! :)

    the pantry clean out is quite a challenge isn't it? its embarrassing to me to have all that food i forget about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, Nancy. Consistency is the name of the game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Nancy! That is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Nancy- I am so darn proud of you. You RAWK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, Nancy! I'm so proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you are melting away those pounds girl. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! Way to go with the heat and humidity I know that is challenging.

    ReplyDelete