It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Checking In


Today's post is going to be short and sweet. I have to start school today. I could tell you lots of things, but I just have time for a few. Here we go......
Last week, I weighed 197.2. This week I am an even 196 for a loss of 1.2 pounds. With that loss, I am one pound away from my 10 pound badge. I'm happy.
I had a blast last night doing the tworkout with Tara Costa. She definitely put us through our paces, but it was great. Congratulations to all the people who won Subway gift cards.
As much as I would like to stay here and chat, I have to email my team and hit the shower. Wish me luck. Today is Get Acquainted Day with all five classes of preschoolers and their parents. I am especially excited about one little preschooler who starts class tomorrow. It's my granddaughter Natalie. This is going to be a great year.
Hope you all had a good week. Just not too good because I would like the Lowdown Dirty Losers to regain 1st place. Just kidding! I'll read all your posts tonight.

10 comments:

  1. Good luck today, Nancy!!

    AWESOME loss this week!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the weight loss! Enjoy the preschoolers today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the weight loss, Nancy. You're definitely on your way to a new you. And to our team regaining first place in the 30 day challenge.
    Hope your Get Acquainted day goes well. I remember attending one a few years ago when I saw you for the first time. Who knew that someday we'd be friends AND teammates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job this week! Have a great first day of school!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for your loss and being sooo close to that 10# badge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the loss! You are so close to that 10# badge! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are melting, melting away...great job on another loss. Hope your first day back to school was a good one. How exciting to work where Natalie goes to school. I can just see you now, wanting to check on her.

    ReplyDelete