It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weekly Check In

With the new look of the Sisterhood website comes a few changes. The first one being the weigh in being changed to a check in. I think this makes sense so that everyone can participate. I'm hoping that one of these days I will be one of the people that is just checking in because I have met my goal.

The good news this week is that I lost 1.3 pounds. The bad news is that takes me to 200.1 pounds. I was so hoping to break 200 this week. I guess I'll be doing that next week.

I'm still walking five mornings a week and doing my pool workouts. I'm throwing in the Shred and some of my Wii games here and there. It has been hot and humid here, so the latter not so much. I am very faithful to the walking and pool though.

So, that's it for now. Hope you all did well.

9 comments:

  1. You are doing great! Next week you will be under 200 for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is AWESOME!!! keep it up & you will be way under that 200 mark in no time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you Nancy! Next week is going to be HUGE in a small way :)

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Nance! You will break 200, and we'll all be here cheering you on. Very proud of you for all the exercise you're undertaking -- way to go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job! :) sorry you fell just short of your goal, but losing overa pound isn't anything to sneeze at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like you are moving in the right direction and will be under that 200 mark soon. I could not be more proud of you, my friend. You are doing it the right way and I admire you so much for that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing great, Nancy! I'm glad you are loving the pool workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so close to breakin' the 200 barrier that I can taste it. In fact, I am so sure you will do just that next week that I am going to do a pre-celebratory dance for you right now. Can you see me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope to move from the weigh-in to the check-in too! Congrats on your loss - good job!

    ReplyDelete