It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We Have a Winner!


AND HERE SHE IS!




She might be a little sweaty, but that is what hard work will do to you. I danced all night at a wedding this past weekend. I think that qualifies as exercise, don't you.



Here's the good news....today I weigh 201.8. That is a loss of 3.2 pounds since last Monday.

I'm hoping to do better next week. I had three days this past week when I didn't have any access to a computer, so I guessed all my points. I refuse to pay for computer access on my phone. Now, I have my pocket points calculator and I'll never have to do that again. I think I did okay with my guessing though.



My goals for this week are to drink more water, exercise at least five days (last week was only four) and to track the points of everything that goes in my mouth.



I am Happy!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You look great and dancing is certainly exercise. 3.2 pounds? That is so impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohooo! Great job Nancy! You look fabulous darling! SO proud of you girl!

    Oh and love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! You look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job nancy! :) looks like you had a blast dancing off those pounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job! Congrats on the amazing loss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job!! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I am happy for you! That's an awesome weight loss especially considering the unusual circumstances. I'm so glad you love Weight Watchers and that it working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy, I am SO proud of you. You rock- keep going!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooohooooo nancy that's awesome!!! i'm so happy for you!! i love love love weight watchers! you're just a stone's throw from the new decade, woooooooot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You better be happy with such an awesome loss!!! Yay for you! And dancing is such a fun workout...it doesn't even feel like one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am happy for you!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! Keep it up and good for you for "owning" your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I'm almost 1 week late in checking in. Way to go girl. That is an awesome weight loss. You look very happy in that picture. I love dancing..it's a great form of exercise.

    ReplyDelete