It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

True Confessions

This is the day we confess our sins for the week. I don't have a lot this week. I'm on a pretty good run right now because of starting Weight Watchers. I'm trying really hard. I just have a few and they aren't really bad. I guess that's a good thing.


1. I live in a 1930's house. It has hot water heat which means there is no duct work. Needless to say, we don't have central air. I've lived here for 37 years and we are likely to never have it. It would be really expensive to do. On an average summer, I don't mind much. Every room has a ceiling fan and there is a whole house attic fan to suck out the hot air. This summer is going to be the death of me. It has been in the 90's with 1000% humidity. You just drip sweat even when standing still. Imagine when you try to exercise. I haven't missed a day of walking, but I have missed some Shred and More Workouts.


2. I am having trouble eating all my points on Weight Watchers. When it is this hot, nothing sounds good. I'd much rather drink than eat. Eating literally makes me nauseous. I've been living on water, fruit and green pepper slices pretty much for the last two days. I have to try to make myself eat. It's not like I'm not cooking. My husband and daughter are eating just fine. Just not me.


3. Because of the last two confessions, I'm not expecting a lot in tomorrows weigh in. I guess we'll see. I have to start eating right. I know this. I just need the weather to cooperate just a little bit.


That's it for now. See you all tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I am the same way w/not being able to eat when its hot!! boo on no a/c! u r a tough cookie!! wtg on the walks tho!! that's something! :) good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can eat when it's hot, cold, or just right. ;p

    Keep up the good work on WW, just make sure you are eating healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, No Air? I would stay in the pool. I wish heat would keep me from eating. Sounds like you are not getting enough points. You have to eat to lose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm melting just reading your post. Gah. No central air? Gosh, I'm spoiled. And I'm with Melissa - I can eat regardless of the weather. You're doing great on WW - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete