So.....there was this mini challenge at the Sisterhood this week. I think it should have been called a maxi challenge because it was hard. Monday thru Friday we were supposed to come up with ways to love ourself in 3 different ways each day. This was tough. I mean really tough. Lovin on me is something I don't do much of. I tried though.
1. Took a walk with a good friend.
2. Looked at myself in the mirror after my shower and didn't think bad things.
3. Finished a book I have been reading for weeks.
1. Enjoyed having the house to myself for a whole hour.
2. Gave myself a pedicure
3. Treated myself to a tall Bacardi and diet. Only 2 Weight Watcher points.
1. Put on some music and danced it out with my granddaughters.
2. Gave some very special tickets to a friend and her husband and boys and was thrilled to see how excited they were. It made my heart feel good.
3. Enjoyed a long soak in the tub with a good book.
1. Went window shopping. No real shopping till the end of summer and I have lost some more weight.
2. Talked hubby into making me a book shelf for my cookbooks.
3. Got a manicure.
1. Found out that you can get an excellent workout in the pool. (see previous post)
2. I'm going to use some Flex Points (which I have never done yet) to have some fried fish at my daughters house tonight. It's fresh blue gill and perch that my husband caught. How can I resist?
I missed a few times in the course of the week, but at least I did it. It was hard and some of my stuff is lame, but I did it. I'm repeating myself. Mini challenge accomplished.
p.s. I apologize if this is all spaced weird but Blogger is being really weird. I've tried to post this twice and the spacing keeps screwing up. I tried!