It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Never Thought of It Like That

I was walking this morning with my friend. The humidity was God awful and we were soaking wet by the end of the first mile. We kept on walking and talking. My friend said "Did you realize that we are doing at least a 5k every morning?". I never thought of it like that before, but we are. I am walking no less than a 5k five mornings a week. Not bad!

After we got home being I was already soaking wet, I did the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Christy had mentioned that she was starting it again, so I figured why not. I had already started doing the More Workouts Wii game with Heather, so I did that too.

I was one sweaty mess, but I felt really good. Really hot and sweaty, but really good!

2 comments:

  1. You are truly my hero! Walking 15 miles+ a week AND doing the shred. Definitely my hero-or maybe you're just nuts :) but I ♥ you anyway!

    ps-I shredded this morning, too. Holy cow, I had forgotten how hard that was. Oy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an exercising fool! Good for you girl. I do good to make it to Curves 4 or 5 times a week.

    ReplyDelete