It's time to stop messing around and get serious about losing the weight. The time is now
and I am the person who has to do the work.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Confess


Tuesday, Tuesday! Don't you just love Tuesday. Here we all gather to confess our sins of the week. I have a few, but mostly I've been pretty good.



1. I unintentionally ate an awful burger on Monday night. Do not ever buy the Stockman and Dakota brand burgers at Jewel. Hubby just cooked them on the grill while I made good stuff to go with them. It never even occured to me to look at them first. I was just thinking a burger. I had just read a recipe on Weight Watchers online for hamburgers and it was 5 points. We get done with dinner and go to log my points. Ladies, I almost shit. That one stinkin burger had alamost 500 calories and cost me 13 points. Note to self,,,,check the box before you cook.


2. I intentionally used 4 of my weekly points to go over my points yesterday. I made jambalaya, stuffed jalapenos and black beans for dinner. I enjoyed every bite and I'm not apologizing. It was worth the extra points.


3. I confess that I love working out in the pool. I've only missed one day since I started. I took that day off becasue the backs of my calves were so sore, I could hardly walk. Bari was right. I was jogging on my toes and not putting my weight on my whole foot. I won't be doing that again. It hurt so bad Sunday night, it kept me up half the night.


4. I confess that I am very excited about the new challenege. The only thing that could make it better would be if we could pick our own teams.


So, that's it. I'll see you tomorrow at the weigh in. No wait...it's a check in now right.

5 comments:

  1. Nancy, You are cracking me up....You are doing awesome. Sounds like you had a pretty good week even though your burger was way higher than you thought...oh well now you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when I'm surprised after-the-fact like that. Yes, premade burger patties are terrible! I have a box of them in my freezer (from Schwan's) and they are 500 calories each. UGH.

    I'm so proud of you for your pool workouts! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great confessions! I love that you are loving working out in the pool u rarely used b4!! that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your confessions. Shame on that mean ole' burger...you probably worked it off doing your pool exercises.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We never buy the premade burgers, and now I have an even better reason not to-holy calories, batman! I'm glad your calves are starting to feel better and that you were able to use some flex points-that's what they are there for!

    ReplyDelete